Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Easier.

      My life used to be easier. I'm sick of making decisions. It's a shame that it happened so soon, because this is only the beginning. I'm going to move to one of those super tiny and remote islands in the South Pacific. You can only visit if you bring bug spray and Resee's and a good attitude. I don't want to solve any more problems at the moment. I want to take the next little boat to my little island and listen to music and eat ice cream until I get super fat but only it won't matter because there will be hardly any people. Or problems. Fabulous! I'm definitely going to bring my dog Chance because he's cute and friendly and I miss him so incredibly much. I think I'll have a zip lining course installed in the trees. That'll be fun. Oooh and Elton John will come have a special performance there and I can sing and listen to musicals all I want without anyone telling me to shut up. Yep. Reality was alright, but I'm over it. I'm going to San Sebastian tomorrow, so I'll just catch a boat from there.
     I actually really am going to San Sebastian tomorrow. I need a day to escape the stress of being here at the moment. Im excited for a day at the ocean. I can wear my new bathing suit, listen to my music, and tan. That's close enough to that imaginary life I just created. I hope the water is warm enough to swim in! Ciao for now.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment